South-Carolina [microform] : In a Congress, begun and holden at Charles-Town, on Wednesday the first day of November one thousand seven hundred and seventy-five, and continued, by divers adjournments, to Tuesday the twenty-sixth day of March, one thousand seven hundred and seventy-six. A constitution or form of government, agreed to, and resolved upon, by the representatives of South-Carolina
- Corporate Author:
- South Carolina
- Uniform Title:
- Constitution (1776)
- [Charleston, S.C.] : [Printed by Peter Timothy], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 31 cm (folio)
- Imprint supplied by Evans. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15092).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 15092 and Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 476
View MARC record | catkey: 3292420