State of South-Carolina [microform] : An act for disposing of certain estates and banishing certain persons therein mentioned
- Corporate Author:
- South Carolina
- Uniform Title:
- Act for disposing of certain estates and banishing certain persons therein mentioned
- [Halifax, N.C.?] : [Printed by Thomas Davis?], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 25 cm (4to)
- Dated, p. 6: In the Senate, Feb. 26, 1782.
Imprint supplied by Bristol, who notes a similarity in type and style to other Davis imprints. John Miller of Charleston has also been suggested as possible printer.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44267).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5595
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 631
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44267
View MARC record | catkey: 3292453