Acts passed by the General Assembly of South-Carolina [microform] : at a sessions begun to be holden at Charles-Town on Wednesday the tenth day of September, in the nineteenth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Second, by the grace of God, of Great Britain, France and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith &c. and in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and forty-six. And from thence continued by divers adjournments to the 13th day of June, 1747
- Corporate Author:
- South Carolina
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1747 June)
- South-Carolina. Charles-Town : Printed by Peter Timothy, at the new printing-office in Broad-Street, 1747.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 29 cm (folio)
- Bristol's entries for two individual acts (B1363, B1364) are based on advertisements, presumably for the present compilation., Printed in three parts; cf. Gould & Morgan., Title vignette: royal arms., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40441).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1363, Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1364, Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1366, Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 113, Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 114, Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 117, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40441
View MARC record | catkey: 3292465