Acts passed by the General Assembly of South-Carolina [microform] : at a sessions begun to be holden at Charles-Town, on Thursday the fourteenth day of November, in the twenty-fifth year of the reign of our sovereign Lord George the Second, by the grace of God, of Great Britain, France and Ireland King, Defender of the Faith, &c. and in the year of our Lord 1751. And from thence continued by divers adjournments to the fifth day of April, 1753
- Corporate Author:
- South Carolina
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1753 Apr.)
- South-Carolina. Charles-Town : Printed by Peter Timothy, 1754.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 29 cm (folio)
- Title vignette: royal arms.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40718).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1682
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 150
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40718
View MARC record | catkey: 3292471