Acts passed at a General Assembly [microform] : begun and holden at Jacksonsburgh, in the state of South Carolina, on Tuesday, the eighth day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-two, and in the fourth year of the independence of the United States of America, and from thence continued by divers adjournments, to Tuesday, the twenty-first day of February in the said year
- Corporate Author:
- South Carolina
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1782 Feb.)
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by John Dunlap, 
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages ; (4to)
- John Dunlap printed at Philadelphia in 1782.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17725).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17725
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4695
View MARC record | catkey: 3292488