State of South-Carolina [microform] : At the Courts of General Sessions of the Peace held for the districts of Cheraws and Camden, the 15th and 26th of November, 1783, before the Hon. Judge Grimke, the grand juries of the above districts having requested that the charge delivered by the court be published, together with their presentments, ordered to be printed accordingly
- Corporate Author:
- South Carolina. Court of General Sessions of the Peace, Oyer and Terminer, Assize and General Goal Delivery (Cheraw District)
- [Charleston, S.C.] : [Printed by John Miller], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Grimké, John Fauchereaud, 1752-1819 and South Carolina. Court of General Sessions of the Peace, Oyer and Terminer, Assize and General Goal Delivery (Camden District)
- Caption title.
Printed in two columns.
Records of the General Assembly show payment to John Miller, Jan. 1784, for "Printing 500 1/2 sheets Judge Grimkie's [sic] Charge ..." Cf. Gould & Morgan.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44457).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5806
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 682
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44457
View MARC record | catkey: 3292495