South-Carolina. In the Commons House of Assembly, the 28th day of January, 1766 [microform] : Ordered, upon the question, that the message of this House to His Honour the lieutenant-governor of the 22d instant, His Honour's answer thereto, delivered to this House on the 23d; the message from this House to His Honour of the 23d instant, and His Honour's answer of the same day, and the address of this House, with his several answers thereto, and all proceedings relating to the subject matter of the said messages, be printed and made public
- Corporate Author:
- South Carolina. General Assembly. Commons House
- Charles-Town [i.e. Charleston, S.C.] : Printed by Peter Timothy, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 32 cm (folio)
- A collection of correspondence between the Commons House and the lieutenant governor concerning the Stamp act.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41659).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2707
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 232
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41659
View MARC record | catkey: 3292501