The South-Carolina & Georgia almanack, for the year of our Lord 1767. Fitted for the latitude of 33 deg. north. ... [microform] / By the late John Tobler, Esq; ...
- Charlestown [S.C.] : Printed by Robert Wells, and sold at his shop on the bay, 
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 17 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Tobler, John, 1696-1765
- The Anatomy is the only illustration., Though the Tobler almanacs issued after his death in 1765 have been attributed to his son John, the publisher's preface to the South-Carolina and Georgia almanack for 1764 (Savannah) states that Tobler's calculations had been completed for publication up to 1800. The later almanacs contain no indication that Tobler Junior is the author., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10509).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 13094, Evans, C. American bibliography, 10509, and Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 248
View MARC record | catkey: 3292534