The husbandmans calling [microform] : shewing the excellencies, temptations, graces, duties, &c. of the Christian husbandman. : Being the substance of XII. sermons. / Preached to a country congregation by Richard Steele, M.A. and Minister of the Gospel. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts].
- Steele, Richard, 1629-1692
- Boston in New-England : Reprinted by B. Green for Nicholas Buttolph, at his shop at the lower end of Corn Hill, 1713.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, viii, 282 pages, 6 unnumbered pages ; 15 cm (12mo)
- "Imprimatur, Tho. Tomkins."--verso of title page., Contents, p. [283-287]., Error in paging: p. 219 misnumbered 119., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1649).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1649
View MARC record | catkey: 3292618