A bill in the Chancery of New-Jersey [microform] : at the suit of John Hunt, against William Earl of Sterling, and others, Proprietors of the Eastern Division of the Province of New-Jersey
- Stockton, Richard, 1730-1781
- Philadelphia : Printed by William Goddard, at the New Printing-Office, in Market-Street, M.DCC.LXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- Hunt, John, active 1768-1770, New Jersey. Court of Chancery, and Board of Proprietors of the Eastern Division of New Jersey
- Signed on p. 21: Richard Stockton, Joseph Galloway, James Kinsey, Joseph Reed, of council with the plaintiff. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10654).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10654 and Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2279
View MARC record | catkey: 3292681