Two discourses delivered at Southborough [microform] : the first, on a day of public thanksgiving, October 9th 1760. Occasioned by the entire reduction of Canada. The second, a plain and brief discourse to little children; with the reasons of it; on Lord's-Day, October 26th 1760. / By Nathan Stone, A.M. Pastor of the church there. ; Published at the general request of the hearers. ; [Eight lines of Scripture texts].
- Stone, Nathan, 1708-1781
- Boston : Printed & sold by S. Kneeland, in Q. Street, 1761.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, ii, 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 13 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Half-title: Mr. Stone's two discourses, I. A thanksgiving sermon. II. A plain discourse to little children.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9019).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 9019
View MARC record | catkey: 3292716