A short account of the life, of John ************ alias Owen Syllavan, alias John Livingston, alias John Brown, by which names he stood indicted by the Grand Jury, and was found guilty by the Supreme Sessions for the City and County of New-York, for counterfeiting and passing the current bills of that colony emitted in the year 1737: and was executed on Monday the 10th day of May 1756 [microform] : Shewing what manner of life he led from his infancy. / Taken from his own mouth. ; To which is added, his dying speech at the place of execution
- Sullivan, Owen, -1756
- [Boston] : New-York: printed. Boston: re-printed and sold by Green & Russell, at their printing-office near the Custom-House, and next to the writing-school in Queen-Street, 1756.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Short account of the life, of John ************ alias Owen Syllavan
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7796).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7796
View MARC record | catkey: 3292786