A scheme to drive the French out of all the continent of America [microform] : Humbly offered to the consideration of -- --, Esq; : This pamphlet came in the last ship from London to a gentleman in Boston, and we hear it has been highly approved of, and is recommended as very useful at this time to every friend of liberty
- T. C.
- Boston: New-England : Re-printed and sold by D. Fowle in Ann-Street, near the conduit, 1755.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages, 4 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (8vo)
- Bookseller's advertisement, p. [21-23].
Signed on p. 20: 5th September, 1754, T.C.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7377).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7377
View MARC record | catkey: 3292838