Contemplations of the state of man in this life, and that which is to come [microform] : [One line of Latin text] / By Jeremy Taylor, D.D. and late Lord Bishop of Down and Connor
- Taylor, Jeremy, 1613-1667
- Uniform Title:
- Contemplations of the state of man in this life
- Boston : Printed by T. Fleet, for J. Eliot, under the great tree at the south end, 1723.
- The ninth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 218 pages ; 15 cm (16mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Hale, B., Harris, Robert, and Nieremberg, Juan Eusebio, 1595-1658
- "To the reader."--p. [3-4], signed: B. Hale, D.D.
"To the reader."--p. , signed: Robert Harris.
An abridgement of Juan Eusebio Nieremberg's De la diferencia entre lo temporal y eterno.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39800).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B663
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39800
View MARC record | catkey: 3292905