An answer of the pastor and brethren of the Third Church in Windham, to twelve articles, exhibited by several of its separating members, as reasons of their separation [microform] : shewing, that said members have unhappily mistook the occasions of their separation. : N.B. Their reasons are all published in italick character, the answer immediately after each, in roman letter
- Related Titles:
- Answer of the pastor and brethren of the Third Church in Windham
- "Sign'd in the name and by the desire of the brethren, Ebenezer Devotion, Pastor. Windham, March 17th, 1747."--p. 14.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5934).
Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6082).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5934
Evans, C. American bibliography, 6082
Johnson, H.A. New London, 481
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 276
View MARC record | catkey: 3293058