To the Honourable Adolph Philipse, Esq [microform] ; As it is a noble and brave thing to defend ones country against the usurpations and depredations of wicked men ...
- [New York] : [Printed by John Peter Zenger], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Philipse, Adolphus, 1665-1750
- Imprint supplied by Evans.
Several copies have another letter bound with it, evidently by the same author: Sir, In my former I frankly informed you ... [New York, 1728] (Evans 3112).
Urging Philipse to clear his name of the charges made against it, concerning his denigration of the Court of Chancery, his attacks on the King's representative, and his failure to pay a personal debt of considerable magnitude.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3112).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3112
View MARC record | catkey: 3293203