To the public [microform] : The sense of the city relative to the landing the India Company's tea ... it is the desire of a number of the citizens, that at his departure from hence, he should see ... their detestation of the measures pursued by the ministry and the India Company ...
- [New York] : [Printed by John Holt], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Ascribed to the press of John Holt by Evans.
Signed: By order of the committee. New-York, April 21st, 1774.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13672).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 13672
View MARC record | catkey: 3293240