The Transactions of the council, called for the ordination of Mr. John Hubbard, at Meriden, December 29, 1767. And the Consociation of the County of New-Haven, convened there at the same time [microform].
- New-Haven : Printed and sold by Thomas and Samuel Green, at their printing-office, in the Old-State-House, 
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Consociation of the County of New-Haven (Conn.)
- Advertised as "just published" in the Hartford courant, Feb. 19, 1768., Correspondence between the council and the Consociation, which objected to the call on behalf of the congregation's dissenting minority., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10975).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10975, Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut (suppl.), 2682, and Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1508
View MARC record | catkey: 3293323