An almanack of the coelestial motions & aspects, for the year of the Christian aera, 1715 [microform] : ... Calculated for the meridian of Boston in N.E. where the Artick Pole is elevated 42 deg. 25 min. but may indifferently serve any part of New-England. / By Daniel Travis
- Travis, Daniel, 1652?-1720?
- [Boston] : [Printed by Bartholomew Green], 
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 16 cm (8vo)
- At head of title: MDCCXV.
The Anatomy (Reilly 1784) is the only illustration.
The only known copy, held by the American Antiquarian Society, lacks most of title page. Title assumed from remaining fragment in comparison with other issues. In typography and content this almanac closely resembles the preceding and succeeding issues of Travis. Most of the former were apparently printed by Bartholomew Green at Boston, while all of the latter bear his imprint on the title page.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1719).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 2965
Evans, C. American bibliography, 1719
View MARC record | catkey: 3293337