By the Honourable Major General Baron de Steuben, commanding the troops in the state of Virginia [microform] : The Honourable the Congress of the United States having directed that the officers of the state of Virginia, on Continental establishment, should assemble together, that their line may be arranged under the new regulations of the 21st of November last: I do therefore hereby direct all Continental officers ... to repair to Chesterfield court-house ... Given under my hand, at Richmond, this 20th day of December ... one thousand seven hundred and eighty ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Army
- [Richmond] : [Printed by Dixon and Nicolson], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 18 x 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Steuben, Friedrich Wilhelm Ludolf Gerhard Augustin, Baron von, 1730-1794
- Imprint supplied by Evans.
Printed area measures 11.8 x 17.0 cm.
Signed: Steuben. By the general's command, P.S. DuPonceau, aid-de-camp.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19441).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19441
View MARC record | catkey: 3293589