To the inhabitants of the states of Pennsylvania, New-Jersey and Delaware [microform] : The good people of the state of Pennsylvania, and particularly those in the vicinity of the camp, expressed a desire of furnishing the army with the produce of the country were markets regularly established for that purpose ... on the second Monday in February, at eight o'clock in the morning, the market will be opened ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Army
- Lancaster [Pa.] : Printed by John Dunlap, in Queen-Street, near the court-house, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Washington, George, 1732-1799
- Rates to be paid for provisions, etc. for the army.
Signed: G. Washington. Head quarters, Valley Forge, January 30, 1778.
Text in two columns, separated by an ornamental border.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16144).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 16144
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3821
View MARC record | catkey: 3293623