A declaration by the representatives of the United Colonies of North-America, now met in general Congress at Philadelphia [microform] : setting forth the causes and necessity of their taking up arms
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Congress
- [Watertown, Mass.] : Philadelphia: printed. Watertown: re-printed and sold by Benjamin Edes, 1775.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 20 cm (4to)
- With a half-title. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14549).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14549
View MARC record | catkey: 3293672