Extracts from the votes and proceedings of the American Continental Congress [microform] : held at Philadelphia, Sept. 5, 1774. : Containing, the bill of rights, a list of grievances, occasional resolves, the Association, an address to the people of Great Britain, and a memorial to the inhabitants of the British American colonies. : Published by order of the Congress. : Together with an address to the inhabitants of Quebec, : to which are added, the resolves of the County of Suffolk, in the province of Massachusetts-Bay, on the 6th of September, 1774; : with a letter from the county delegates to General Gage, concerning the fortifications upon Boston Neck, and unanimous resolves of the grand Continental Congress, approving of their wisdom and fortitude; and recommending a perseverance in their firm and temperate conduct
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Congress
- New-York : Printed for James Rivington, 1774.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 20 cm
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13736).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 13736
View MARC record | catkey: 3293704