In Congress. December 30, 1776 [microform] : It appearing to Congress that it will be extremely difficult, if not impracticable, to supply the army of the United States with bacon, salted beef and pork, soap, tallow and candles ... Resolved, that none of the said articles ... be exported from any of the United States after the fifth day of January next, until the first day of November next ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Congress
- Baltimore : Printed by John Dunlap, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 33 x 20 cm
- Printed area measures 21.0 x 15.4 cm.
Signed: By order of Congress, John Hancock, president.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15178).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 15178
Wroth, L.C. Maryland, 388
View MARC record | catkey: 3293867