In Congress, April 7, 1777 [microform] : Resolved, that there be one director general of all the military hospitals, which shall be erected for the Continental Army in the United States ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Congress
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by John Dunlap, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 43 x 27 cm
- At end: Extract from the minutes, published by order of Congress, Charles Thomson, secretary.
Establishing the positions, duties, and wages of hospital employees for the American army.
The Continental Congress met at Philadelphia at this time.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15660).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1955
Evans, C. American bibliography, 15660
View MARC record | catkey: 3293906