In Congress. Baltimore, February 26th, 1777 [microform] : Resolved, that an interest of six per cent. per annum, be allowed on all sums of money already borrowed ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Congress
- Baltimore : Printed by M.K. Goddard, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Board of Treasury
- Followed by a letter of transmission from the Board of Treasury to the commissioners of the loan-offices in the various states. Signed: I am, Sir, your humble servant, William Govett, a. aud. gen., Signed: Extract from the minutes, Charles Thomson, sec'ry., Three resolutions of the Continental Congress., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15656).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 15656
View MARC record | catkey: 3293909