In Congress, February 6, 1778. For the better regulating the hospitals of the United States of America [microform] ; Resolved, that there be a deputy-director general for the hospitals between Hudson and Potowmack Rivers ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Congress
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 34 x 22 cm
- Establishing and regulating the administration of hospitals.
Signed: Extract from the minutes, Charles Thomson, secretary.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43570).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4815
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43570
View MARC record | catkey: 3293934