In Congress, October 8, 1778 [microform] : Resolved, that all limitations of prices of gold and silver be taken off
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Congress
- Philadelphia : Printed by John Dunlap, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- At end: Extract from the minutes, Charles Thomson, secretary.
Evans erroneously gives imprint date as 1778.
Followed by four resolutions dated January 1st, 1779, November 19, 1778, January 1st, 1779, and January 14, 1779, concerning the need for measures to detect persons passing and making counterfeit money, and for honoring bills of credit.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16131).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 16131
View MARC record | catkey: 3293948