In Congress, January 2, 1779 [microform] : Whereas these United States, unprovided with revenues, and not heretofore in a condition to raise them, have, in the course of the present war, repeatedly been under the necessity of emitting bills of credit ... resolved, that these United States be called on to pay in their respective quotas ... as a fund for sinking the emissions and loans of these United States ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Congress
- Philadelphia : Printed by John Dunlap, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 31 x 20 cm
- At end: Extract from the minutes, Charles Thomson, secretary., Eleven resolutions concerning monetary quotas for the purpose of honoring bills of credit, and the need to withdraw from circulation emissions of bills of which the British have distributed counterfeit versions., Printed area measures 27.3 x 15.2 cm., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16564).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 16564
View MARC record | catkey: 3293953