Salem, April 5. By the ship Astrea, Captain John Derby, who arrived here yesterday, in 22 days from France, we have received a printed copy of a declaration of the American ministers, as follows [microform] : By the ministers plenipotentiary of the United States of America, for making peace with Great-Britain. A declaration of the cessation of arms, as well by sea, as land, agreed upon between His Majesty the King of Great-Britain and the United States of America
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Minister Plenipotentiary (Great Britain)
- [Salem, Mass.] : Printed and sold by S. Hall, in Salem, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 34 x 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, John, 1735-1826, Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790, and Jay, John, 1745-1829
- Signed: Given at Paris the twentieth day of February, in the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and eighty three. John Adams. (L.S.) B. Franklin. (L.S.) and John Jay. (L.S.)., Text in two columns., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44485).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5837, Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2350, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44485
View MARC record | catkey: 3294006