A general view of receipts and expenditures of public monies [microform] : by authority from the superintendent of finance, from the time of his entering on the administration of the finances, to the 31st December, 1781
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Register of the Treasury
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by David C. Claypoole], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 25 x 38 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Board of Treasury
- Imprint supplied by Evans., Signed: Joseph Nourse, register. Register's office, November 18, 1782., Two tables of three columns each, printed side by side; printed area measures 15.9 x 35.2 cm., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17765).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17765
View MARC record | catkey: 3294011