To the worthy inhabitants of the city of New-York [microform] : Every good citizen will be inclined from duty as well as interest, to love his country ...
- Vardill, John, 1749-1811
- [New York] : [Printed by James Rivington], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; (1/2$)
- In support of the importation of British tea for commercial reasons., Issued as a supplement to Rivington's New-York gazeteer., Signed: Poplicola. The pseudonym Poplicola was used by John Vardill., Text in two columns., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12956).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12956
View MARC record | catkey: 3294075