Acts and laws of the state of Vermont, in America [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1779 Feb.)
- [Dresden, Vt., i.e., Hanover, N.H.] : Printed by Judah-Padock & Alden Spooner, printers to the General Assembly of said state, 1779.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 12 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 110 pages ; 29 cm (4to)
- Acts passed Feb. 1779.
Hanover, N.H. was in 1778 and 1779 acknowledged by its inhabitants to be Dresden, Vt.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16649).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 16649
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 28
View MARC record | catkey: 3294092