By His Excellency Thomas Chittenden, Esquire ... a proclamation [microform] : ... I do hereby appoint Thursday the sixth day of December next, to be observed and kept as a day of public thanksgiving ... Given under my hand, in Council, at Chartestown [i.e., Charlestown], this 27th day of October ... 1781
- Corporate Author:
- Vermont. Governor (1778-1789 : Chittenden)
- [Westminster, Vt.] : [Printed by J.P. Spooner], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 31 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chittenden, Thomas, 1730-1797
- Evans' imprint corrected by McCorison, based on the fact that after July 9, 1781, J.P. Spooner no longer printed with Timothy Green.
Printed area measures 23.8 x 17.1 cm.
Signed: Thos. Chittenden.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17404).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17404
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 42
View MARC record | catkey: 3294117