An act for raising a regiment of horse [microform] : For strengthening the Continental Army under the command of General Washington ...
- Corporate Author:
- [Williamsburg, Va.] : [Printed by Alexander Purdie], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Alexander Purdie, of Williamsburg, was printer to the Commonwealth in 1778.
Passed at the session of the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Virginia held at Williamsburg beginning on May 4, 1778. Cf. Hening, W.W. Statutes at large; being a collection of all the laws of Virginia, v. 9, 1821, p. 449-451.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43527).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4763
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43527
View MARC record | catkey: 3294162