Anno regni Georgii III. Regis Magnae-Britanniae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, tertio [microform] : At a General-Assembly, begun and held at the capitol, in the city Williamsburg, on Tuesday the 26th of May, in the 1st year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George III. by the grace of God, of Great-Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. and in the year of our Lord 1761; and from thence continued by several prorogations to Tuesday the 2d of November, 1762, in the third year of His Majesty's reign; and then held at the capitol, in the city of Williamsburg; being the fourth session of this General-Assembly
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1762 Nov.)
- [Williamsburg, Va.] : [Printed by Joseph Royle], 
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages ; (folio)
- Caption title., Imprint supplied by Evans., Running title: Anno regni tertio Georgii Tertii Regis., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9292).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 9292
View MARC record | catkey: 3294202