Virginia, ss. By the Hon. Robert Dinwiddie, Esq; His Majesty's lieutenant-governor and commander in chief of this dominion. A proclamation, for encouraging men to enlist in His Majesty's service for the defence and security of this colony [microform] : Whereas it is determined that a fort be immediately built on the River Ohio .. Given at the Council-chamber in Williamsburg, on the 19th day of February, in the 27th year of His Majesty's reign, annoque Domini 1754
- Corporate Author:
- Virginia. Lieutenant Governor (1751-1758 : Dinwiddie)
- [Williamsburg, Va.] : [Printed by William Hunter], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Dinwiddie, Robert, 1693-1770
- Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Signed: Robert Dinwiddie. God save the King.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40722).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1686
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40722
View MARC record | catkey: 3294389