The speech of the Honorable Francis Fauquier, Esquire, His Majesty's lieutenant-governor and commander in chief of the colony and dominion of Virginia, to the General Assembly [microform] : summoned to be held at the capitol in the city of Williamsburg, on Thursday the 6th day of November, in the seventh year of the reign of our sovereign Lord George the Third. By the grace of God, of Great-Britain, France and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. and in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and sixty six
- Corporate Author:
- Virginia. Lieutenant-Governor (1758-1768 : Fauquier)
- Williamsburg [Va.] : Printed by William Rind, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 42 x 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Fauquier, Francis, 1704?-1768 and Virginia. General Assembly
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41667).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2714 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41667
View MARC record | catkey: 3294400