The Virginia almanack, for the year of our Lord God, 1748 [microform] : ... Calculated according to art. And referred to the horizon of 38 degrees north latitude, and a meridian of 5 hours west from the city of London; fitting Virginia, Maryland, North-Carolina, &c.
- Williamsburg [Va.] : Printed and sold by William Parks, 
- Physical Description:
- [20+] pages : illustrations
- "Books sold by William Parks, in Williamsburg."--p. .
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40448).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1373
Drake, M. Almanacs, 13747
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40448
View MARC record | catkey: 3294425