Investment treaty with Grenada : message from the President of the United States transmitting the treaty between the United States of America and Grenada concerning the reciprocal encouragement and protection of investment, signed at Washington on May 2, 1986
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1986 May 2
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 8 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1981-1989 : Reagan)
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
Grenada. United States, 1986 May 2.
- Treaty doc. ; 99-25
- At head of title: 99th Congress, 2d session. Senate.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations".
"June 3, 1986".
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1986. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 329443