The great Scots prophet; or Some remarkable passages of the life and death of Mr. Alexander Peden; late Minister of the Gospel at New Glenluce in Galloway [microform] : Singular for piety, zeal and faithfulness, but especially, who exceeded all to be heard of in our late ages in that gift of foreseeing of events, and fore-telling what was to befal the church and nation of Scotland and Ireland, particular families and persons, and of his own life and death. : [Four lines from Judges].
- Walker, Patrick, 1666?-1745?
- [Philadelphia] : Glasgow: printed. Philadelphia: reprinted and sold by James Chattin, at the newest printing office, 
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages
- Attributed to Patrick Walker by Evans.
Date of publication supplied by Evans.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8279).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8279
View MARC record | catkey: 3294556