Orthodoxy and charity united [microform] : in several reconciling essays on the law and Gospel, faith and works; viz. Essay I. The substance or matter of the Gospel. II. The form of the Gospel. III. The use of the law under the Gospel. IV. Mistaken ways of coming to God without Christ. V. A plain and easy account of saving faith, or coming to God by Jesus Christ. VI. A reconciling thought on various controversies about faith and salvation. VII. Against uncharitableness. VIII. The difficulties in Scripture, and the different opinions of Christians. IX. An apology for Christians of different sentiments. : [One line from Ephesians].
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- Boston, N.E. : Reprinted and sold by Rogers and Fowle in Queen-Street, MDCCXLIX. 
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xii, 2 unnumbered pages, 280 pages ; 19 cm (8vo)
- "Books sold by Rogers and Fowle."--verso of half-title.
Half-title: Dr. Watts on orthodoxy and charity in several reconciling essays.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6440).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 6440
View MARC record | catkey: 3294751