The shorter catechism composed by the Reverend Assembly of Divines [microform] : with the proofs thereof out of the Scriptures, in words at length. Which are either some of the formerly quoted places, or others gathered from their other writings; all fitted, both for brevity & clearness, to this their form of sound words. For the benefit of Christians in general, and of youth, and children in understanding, in particular; that they may with more ease acquaint themselves with the truth according to the Scriptures, and with the Scriptures themselves
- Conference Author:
- Westminster Assembly (1643-1652)
- Uniform Title:
- Shorter catechism
- Boston in New-England : Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen for Nicholas Buttolph at his shop, 1701.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 46 pages
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39377).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B223
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39377
View MARC record | catkey: 3294911