A continuation of the narrative of the Indian charity-school, begun in Lebanon, in Connecticut [microform] ; now incorporated with Dartmouth-College, in Hanover, in the province of New-Hampshire. / By Eleazar Wheelock, D.D. President of Dartmouth-College
- Wheelock, Eleazar, 1711-1779
- Uniform Title:
- Plain and faithful narrative
- [Portsmouth] New-Hampshire : Printed [by Daniel and Robert Fowle], In the year 1773.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 20 cm (8vo)
- "Appendix. September 26th, 1772. A delay of sending the foregoing narrative to the press, gives an opportunity to oblige my friends, with a short account of Mr. Ripley's mission to Canada. ..."--p. 38-40., Daniel and Robert Fowle of Portsmouth are the only printers of record in New Hampshire in 1772., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42542).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3675 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42542
View MARC record | catkey: 3294971