A funeral sermon, on the death of the Reverend George Whitefield [microform] : who died suddenly at Newbury-Port, in Massachusetts-Bay, on Sabbath morning, about six o'clock, September 30, 1770, preached in Salem, on Wednesday the 17th of October following, / by Nathaniel Whitaker, D.D. Pastor of a church of Christ in Salem, from John IX. 4. ; And dedicated to the Right Honourable the Countess of Huntington [i.e., Huntingdon].
- Whitaker, Nathaniel, 1732-1795
- Salem: [Mass.] : Printed and sold by Samuel Hall, in the Main Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Huntingdon, Selina Hastings, Countess of, 1707-1791
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11937).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11937
View MARC record | catkey: 3295000