A brief account of the occasion, process, and issue of a late trial at the assize held at Gloucester, March 3. 1743,4. between some of the people call'd Methodists, plaintiffs, and certain persons of the town of Minchin-Hampton, in the said county, defendants [microform] : In a letter to a friend. / By George Whitefield, A.B. late of Pembroke-College, Oxford. ; [Fourteen lines from Acts].
- Whitefield, George, 1714-1770
- Uniform Title:
- Brief account of the occasion, process, and issue of a late trial
- [Boston] : London, printed 1774. Boston, re-printed and sold by Rogers and Fowle in Queen-Street, near the prison, 1744.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 16 cm (8vo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5518).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5518
View MARC record | catkey: 3295020