A discourse of God's omniscience; or, Concerning the benefit of living always under a realizing apprehension of God's eye [microform] : From Genesis xvi. 13. She called the name of the Lord that spake unto her, thou God seest me. February, Anno 1732,3. / By Samuel Whitman, A.M. and Pastor of a church in Farmington. ; Published at the desire and cost of some that heard it. ; [Two lines from Jeremiah].
- Whitman, Samuel, 1676-1751
- N. London [i.e., New London, Conn.] : Printed and sold by T. Green, 1733.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 26 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 15 cm (16mo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3733).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3733
Johnson, H.A. New London, 308
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1641
View MARC record | catkey: 3295117