A seasonable caveat against believing every spirit: with some directions for trying the spirits, whether they are of God [microform] : Given in two public lectures in the hall of Harvard-College at Cambridge, N.E. April 22 and 29, 1735. / By Edward Wigglesworth, D.D. and Hollisian Professor of Divinity
- Wigglesworth, Edward, approximately 1693-1765
- Boston : Printed for D. Henchman, at the corner shop over against the Brick Meeting-House in Cornhill, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 33 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (8vo)
- "Errata" and bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Half-title: Dr. Wigglesworth's two public lectures on the trial of spirits, April 22 and 29. 1735.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3975).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3975
View MARC record | catkey: 3295169