A vindication of the remarks of one in the country upon The distressed state of Boston, from some exceptions made against 'em in a letter to Mr. Colman [microform].
- Wigglesworth, Edward, approximately 1693-1765
- Boston : Printed by S. Kneeland, for D. Henchman, and sold at his shop over against the Brick Meeting-House, 1720.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 16 cm (8vo)
- "The distressed state of the town of Boston" is by John Colman., Attributed to Edward Wigglesworth in Sibley's Harvard graduates., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2190).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2190
View MARC record | catkey: 3295176