To the public [microform] : However justifiable my resentment and indignation might be against Mr. Moore Furman ...
- Wikoff, Isaac
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 40 cm
- Caption title., Signed and dated on p. : Isaac Wikoff. October 26, 1771. Responding to Moore Furman's charges published July 31, 1771 (Evans 12053). Includes additional affidavits supporting his innocence against charges that he had adulterated the quality and falsified accounts of the quantity of rum which he had sold in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, cf. Evans 12287., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12288).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12288 and Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2730
View MARC record | catkey: 3295209